Thursday, January 21, 2021


FRESHNESS


Another word that comes is polished… When I am tired and slouchy... I look dull, flat, soiled… When I refresh myself with a bath, a new haircut, a pressed pair of jeans, a bracing cup of hot tea ~ I look alive, I feel alive and I act accordingly!! When I allow the Spirit of God to refresh me through the Word and prayer I am cleansed of a slouchy spirit, dullness of the eye, or a soiled vision… He puts a bit of starch in my jeans and a reason to face my world! I am alive in Him! I refuse to be downtrodden and soiled by this ole sinful, hurtful world! This morning I come to the Father for “the washing of the Word”… for an empowering confirmation that God is in control and I am His ambassador in this war-torn time… I am a committee of one, but I am empowered by THE ONE and ONLY GOD… Here we go! (pwoods)


No comments:

Post a Comment